Boarding With Integrated Veterinary Care
You can rest easy knowing that our veterinary staff is on site. Every aspect of your pet’s boarding experience is designed with your pal’s health and happiness in mind.
The Animal House Board and Groom Hours:
Monday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday: By Appointment Only
An enhanced boarding experience. Glass door fronts, raised beds, quieter setting. Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate every breed. Limited number of exclusive rooms with an full outdoor view.
A highly-rated boarding experience without all the frills. Standard amenities in a 3′ x 7′ run.
- Veterinary Oversight. Pets that stay with us, stay healthy.
- Outdoor Play/Relief Time. Fresh air, 3x a day. Group play or solo.
- Quality diets and Hand Watering. Home diet or low residue premium.
- Abundant Natural Lighting. Sunlit and soothing.
- Heated Floors. Quick drying and therapeutic.
- Comfortable Bedding. Soft, gentle comfort.
- Sanitary Surroundings. Seamless floors and epoxy coated walls.
- Fresh Air Exchangers and Ventilation. Clean, high quality environment.
- Soft Music. Promotes peace and calm.
- Fire and Security System. Monitors unforeseen circumstances.
- Experienced, Friendly Staff. We bond with your pet.
8×8, 5×8, 5×6 or 3×6.
Room with a View.
Full outdoor view. Dogs love this feature. 8×8 or 5×8.
Extended group playtime. Your dog will play all day, sleep all night.
Simple nail trim, refreshing bath or a full groom.
One-on-one training can occur while your pal boards with us.
From mild acute to serious chronic conditions and emergency.
By our training professional staff.
Multiple levels for climbing, hiding, perching. Completely separate from those blustering canines, these quiet units house one or two kitties.
- Soft Beds. For nestling.
- Diligent Housekeeping. Litter box monitored continuously.
- Owner Specified Nutritional Plan. Exact diet/feeding schedule as home.
INTEGRATED VETERINARY SERVICE
With veterinary oversight and management, we provide comprehensive, integrated care. Your pet can recieve the best of medical attention while staying with us.
Commonly Requested Preventative
- Annual Exam/Physical
- Vaccine Update
- Parasite Prevention
Commonly Requested Elective Procedures
- Dental Cleaning
- Growth Removal
Common Chronic Treatments Provided
- Diabetes Treatment
- Allergy Treatment
- Seizure Monitoring and Management
- Pain Management